TSAChoice hosts third annual TSA “Choice” Awards event.
During this event, we took the opportunity to laugh at ourselves, celebrate the team and individual milestones, and to enjoy time with co-workers.
This year as with last, we have so much to be thankful for in 2016. Loyal customers that continue to stick with us, we have gained some great new clients, some of those by default with the KCom merger. The tech teams continue to enhance their skills by bringing in 9 new certifications this year including new Mitel certifications, SonicWall certifications, and BICSI certifications. The account executives, engineers and project managers worked hard to provide practical solutions for our clients. The back office team continued to streamline the way we operate and to keep everyone going in the right direction. Our service teams, what can we say, the best around.
- As a whole, we completed over 300 projects primarily in Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina
- The IT team increased our Complete IT support customers by 65%
- The Voice team maintained a Mitel Partner Performance Index score of 108.7
- The Low Voltage team installed over 1 million feet of fiber and infrastructure cable
- We kicked off a new website to provide a fresh new look and additional customer support features
- After having the help-wanted sign up almost all year we have hired some great new people, and still need a few more
- TSAChoice vehicles traveled 515,424 miles for installations and support
- Employees consumed a much needed 17,280 cups of coffee
- Emails sent, that number would be 385,220 (we are looking to reduce that this year with the addition of Mitel MiTeam)
The 2016 TSA “Choice” Award Winners:
Rookie of the Year- Keith Kuykendall
IT Tech of the Year- Shawn Pyfrom
Voice Tech of the Year- Scott Ireland
Low Voltage Tech of the Year- Andrew Horlick
Project Manager of the Year- John Israel
Customer Service Person of the Year- Susan Johnson
Administration Person of the Year- Josh Miller
Salesperson of the Year- Shane Davis
Teammate of the Year – Stacey Ball
To provide a great product, we require great support, and we are fortunate that we have so many great partners that help us out every day! A big thank you to Mitel and GreatAmerica Leasing, as they stepped up to help us celebrate by providing various sponsorships and giveaways.
Mitel has been a TSAChoice partner since the early 1980s. Ever evolving, Mitel keeps technology fresh to provide solutions that work in today’s business environment. They are listed in five of the six magic quadrants released by Gartner, most recently receiving the Top UC Hybrid Cloud distinction also from Gartner.
GreatAmerica Leasing is our premier leasing company. They provide our clients with solutions that help them succeed, grow and stay current with technology.