TSAChoice is a multi-division technology company seeking to fill a position for a network engineer in its growing IT Managed Services division. Candidates for the position should possess the following attributes:
- Must have first-class face-to-face customer service skills, outstanding time management, strong documentation skills, a clean driving record and above all be a team-first player.
- Must be fundamentally adept at troubleshooting in often unfamiliar circumstances.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve problems remotely.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Layer 2/3 IPv4 networking, including experience with; routers/firewalls (Cisco, Sonicwall), layer 2 switches (HP, Cisco, Dell PowerConnect), wireless deployments (Cisco, Aerohive, Aruba, Ruckus, etc.), IPSec VPN configuration, DNS, DHCP and VLAN configurations.
- Thorough experience with Windows Server operating systems (2003-2016) and/or Microsoft Office 365 deployment and migration.
- Experience with VMWare deployments.
- Experience with deployment & management of backup solutions (StorageCraft, etc.)
- Experience with RMM deployment & usage.
Benefits offered by TSAChoice include:
- 401K (after one year)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (after 90 days)
Wage/salary will be based on the candidate’s demonstration of experience and knowledge. The position will require an individual that desires not only to apply their knowledge to resolve complex problems but also brings innovative ideas to the company. Forward thinkers are needed.
- Network Engineering/Network Administration or equivalent 5-7 years.