TSAChoice is a technology integrator with locations in Asheville, NC, and Greenville, SC. If you are a motivated, well-organized person with commercial experience in audio-visual, we would like to talk to you.
Audio-Visual Technician Responsibilities:
- Installation, testing and commissioning custom audio, video, and control systems
- Diagnose and resolve various service issues related to integrated AV systems
- Knowledge of audio/video signal types, connector types, and terminations
- Read and follow AV system documentation such as manuals, CAD drawings, and blueprints
- Manage small/medium business AV installations
- Develop and maintain project timelines
- Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Minimum 3 years commercial AV experience
- Familiarity with product lines Crestron, Extron, Epson, Brightsign, Digital Projection and other audio-visual products we install and service
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a crew
- General CTS certification a plus
To view other available positions visit our Employment Opportunities page.