TSAChoice is the largest provider of office technology in western North Carolina, with a second office in Greenville, South Carolina. Over 60 skilled professionals provide customers a single source for a full spectrum of voice, IT, audio/visual, security and cabling solutions.
TSAChoice began in 1982 as Telephone Systems of Asheville, a division of MB Haynes Corporation, and quickly became the dominant telephone equipment, data wiring and fiber optics provider in the area. In 1995 TSA’s original management team of Bill Arledge, Jeff Lowdermilk, and Dan Higgins bought the company from MB Haynes.
In 1999 TSA purchased Choice Computer Center, a local network services company, and changed its name to TSAChoice, mirroring the global convergence of the voice and data industries.
In 2007 the company began providing conference room automation and video-conferencing for businesses, and automation and entertainment systems for homes. More recently TSAChoice earned its North Carolina security license, allowing them to offer customers card-access, video surveillance and alarm systems, and other security applications.
In 2011 TSAChoice opened a second location in Greenville, SC to serve the Upstate. Today TSAChoice is one of only a few companies in the Southeast with the resources and expertise to engineer, install and service all aspects of today’s integrated networks, including Voice Over IP, Unified Communications, Video-Teleconferencing, Server Virtualization and other sophisticated enterprise applications for small, mid-sized or large businesses. Click here to see a list of our clients.
Our Core Beliefs
To help businesses and organizations succeed by fulfilling the promises of technology.
- We believe that long-term, happy customers are created by providing great products through trained, caring employees and by meeting every commitment that we make to them.
- We believe that satisfying a customer is more important than making profit, but we also understand the importance of our company being profitable.
- We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and that their character, attitude, and work ethic will determine our success.
- We believe that employees must grow and develop through their own initiative and the company is committed to support them in their efforts.
- We believe that a positive and respectful attitude towards customers and fellow employees is essential and expected of all.
- We believe that our careful attention to detail makes us stronger and provides a consistent and structured work environment.
- We believe in honesty, integrity, fairness, and a commitment to excellence.
- We believe in teamwork with all employees communicating and working together for the benefit of our customers.
- We believe in wholesome professional competition and in always striving to be a winner.
- We believe what when good people work hard — good things happen.