Virtual Cloud Servers
Purchasing, managing, and maintaining an IT infrastructure can be time-consuming and expensive. And having any part of that technology fail could be devastating to any business.
Virtual Cloud Server technology ensures you have the IT infrastructure and support you need - all the time. TSAChoice provides a better, faster, and more secure way of managing and maintaining your technology, enabling you to save money and time while increasing the efficiency of your business.
A recent internal study by VMware, industry leader in virtualization software, found that customers reduced their server Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by 74% on average and realized a Return on Investment (ROI) of over 300% within the first six months of deploying VMware virtualization software.
In addition to the hard cost considerations related to hardware and software, IT operations, downtime, and business administration, virtualization of servers can also provide benefits not quantified in a TCO analysis, including the following:
• Reducing costs by consolidating idle resources and redeploying those resources on new projects
• Increasing efficiencies in IT operations
• Improving time to implementation of new services
• Increasing disaster recovery capabilities, including decreasing recovery time on existing non-high avilability services
• Building cost-effective and consistent development and test envoronments
• Reducing costs in technical support, training and maintenance
Virtual Cloud Server Features:
• High availability and performance
• Security and stability
• Managed environment
• Daily monitoring
• SSL-based remote administrative access
• Nightly server back-up