TSAChoice is a Technology Integrator that is constantly reinventing itself with education, new mindsets and new technologies. For our clients, we provide technology solutions that are efficient and worry free so they can focus on what they do best.
We are currently 50+ strong with locations in both Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC. We look for career minded individuals that are creative thinkers, open to new ideas, easy-to-get-on-with, self- motivators, and a do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude.
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment we would love to hear from you, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 828-258-8597. Please include the position you are interested in on the Subject line.
Network Support Engineer/Technician
Candidates for the position should possess the following attributes:
- Must be fundamentally adept at troubleshooting in often unfamiliar circumstances.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Layer 2/3 IPv4 networking, including experience with routers/firewalls (Cisco, SonicWALL), layer 2 switches (HP, Cisco, Dell PowerConnect), wireless deployments (Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, etc.), IPSEC VPN configuration, DNS, DHCP, VLAN configurations.
- Thorough experience with Windows Server operating systems and roles/features including, but not limited to: Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, DNS, DHCP, RDS.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and/or Microsoft Office 365 deployment and migration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Benefits offered by TSA Choice after 90 days of employment include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company vehicle
The position will require an individual that desires to apply their knowledge to resolve complex problems and bring new ideas to the company. Forward thinkers are needed.
Voice Technician Apprentice- Asheville and Greenville Locations
Perform installation and service of voice communication systems as part of a fast-paced team. Desired skill sets include information technology background, electrical/low voltage experience, ability to work on feet for extended periods, manual dexterity, outstanding customer service, and positive attitude. Two-year degree in information technology is a plus.
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver’s License