If you wish to submit your resume, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 828-258-8597.
Currently Hiring for an IT/Voice Sales Engineer
IT/Voice Sales Engineer
TSAChoice has been in business over 30 years and is today the largest technology integrator in Western North Carolina. Sales Engineers for TSAChoice are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers spec products, design solutions, produce estimates and assist the sales force presenting solutions to the client. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They must also be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Design, engineering and price estimation
- Ability to understand and respond to technical elements of RFPs/RFIs
- Work with 3rd party vendors to design proper solutions
- Assist with development and delivery of solution demonstrations to clients
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record and knowledge of various types of IT technology including familiarity with switches, routers, servers, wireless, etc. Familiarity with VoIP is a plus. Candidate should be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must possess strong communication skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses, RFPs/Scopes of Work, and when submitting reports. Candidate must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 3-5+ years sales engineering and/or network engineer experience
- Experience designing and estimating IT solutions using technologies from companies such as VMware, Dell, Cisco, HP, Microsoft, etc.
- Project leadership skills
- Experience troubleshooting applications, device and network communications
- Analyze, design and configure complex network and wireless solutions
- Knowledge of carrier services offerings
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred
TSAChoice offers competitive compensation, bonuses, continued education opportunities and a full benefits package.
Experienced Security Products Salesperson (video surveillance and/or access control)